So, here is some good news for the fans your favorite thriller show “Locke and Key” will be returning soon with new mysteries and keys. The news must have brought you to the edge of your seat, but we are here with some more detailed information you need. So, let’s have a view on it.
Locke & Key is an American fantasy horror Television series originally premiered on Netflix. Based upon the comic book series written by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez, the plot revolves around the Locke children, who return to their ancestral home after their father is murdered. They discover that the place is full of magical keys with hidden powers and a strange monster hell-bent on destroying their family searching for the keys.
The show was originally released on February 7, 2020, on Netflix and received positive reviews from the audience and critics. As a result, it was renewed for a second season a month later in March 2020, and the second season was released on October 22, 2021. However, too much amazement, Locke & Key has already been renewed for the third season in December 2020 and was announced as the show’s final season.
Locke & Key Season 3 Release Date
Locke & Key Season 3 release date is confirmed and the show is coming on Netflix on 10th August 2022.
Locke & Key Season 3 Cast
There is no official announcement for the show cast yet, but we expect the main leads of previous seasons to reprise their roles. They are enlisted below:-
- Darby Stanchfield portrays the character of Nina Locke. She is the main character in the show and the mother of the Locke kids.
- Connor Jessup covers the screen as Tyler Locke. He is the eldest among the Locke kids.
- Emilia Jones is Kinsey Locke. She is the middle child of Nina and the sister of Tyler and Bode.
- Jackson Robert Scott returns as Bode Locke. He is the youngest member of the Locke family and the son of Nina.
- Petrice Jones as Scot Cavendish. He is in a relationship with Kinsey and a filmmaker student at Matheson Academy.
- Laysala De Oliveria returns as Dodge. She was known as the Well lady of the Key house, who is further identified as a demon.
- Kevin Durand is Fredrick Gideon. He was a captain in the British Army and the first person to find the portal behind the black door.
Locke & Key Season 3 Trailer
Netflix has not released any official trailer for the show till now. The fans are eagerly waiting with their fingers crossed, but the wait will not be so long. Yes, the filming has been done for season 3 and is currently under post-production formalities. We hope to see the much-awaited trailer in the upcoming months, i.e., in July or August 2022.
Locke & Key Season 3 Storyline
As announced, this season will be the last installment in the series. We can speculate that the Locke family will fight against Fredrick Gideon for control of the keys in the upcoming season, and the stakes will be even higher. It is also speculated that the final season will reveal all secrets behind the black door, the monstrous whispering and tricks used to frame magical keys.
So, that was all the information we could bring you regarding the upcoming season of Locke & Key. The filming part of the final season is completed, and the fans were treated with some still photographs from the upcoming season. The wait won’t be much longer as we expect the show to be premiered soon in the upcoming months.
Have you watched the previous season of Locke & Key? Let us know in the comment section. Stay tuned and bookmark this page if you are continuously looking for the latest updates on the show.