Joining the Indian Army is a dream for many people who wish to commit their lives to serve their country. Candidates can register for the NDA Exam immediately after graduating from high school, or they can apply for other tests and jobs after graduation.
In this article, you will discover many ways through which you can join the Indian army, one of the most prestigious institutes in the country.
Ways To Join The Indian Army:
All applicants who desire to join this famous organization must be familiar with every aspect of the process for entering the army after graduation.
The two methods are:
- Written examinations
- Without a written test, by direct admittance.
Both methods provide the same training and job opportunities. Candidates should save this post as a bookmark for future reference.
Following graduation, individuals can join the Indian Army in a variety of ways. The following are the details:
- Combined Defence Services Exam
- NCC Special Entry
- SSC Tech and TGC
- UES Entry Scheme
Combined Defence Services Exam:
After graduation, the most popular route to enter the Indian army is through the CDS Exam (Combined Defence Services Exam).
- Unmarried Males – Females are eligible to apply for this test.
- Candidates in their last year of studies are also eligible to apply.
- Male applicants applying to the Indian Military Academy (IMA)/Officers Training Academy (OTA)/AFA/INA must be between the ages of 19 and 24. Candidates must be between the ages of 19 and 25 for Officers Training Academy (OTA) if chosen as a training institute.
- Selection Methodology: For those who pass the written test, there will be an SSB interview.
NCC Special Entry:
After graduation, NCC cadets have a privileged admission to join the Indian army.
- If a candidate has served in the NCC Senior Division Army, they will not be required to take an admission exam.
- Candidates must be between 19 and 25 years old.
- Candidates will be chosen based on their qualifications, group tests, psychological tests, interviews, and medical exams.
SSS Tech and TGC:
After graduation, SSC (Short Service Commission) TECH & TGC (Technical Graduate Course) TECH & TGC (Technical Graduate Course) TECH & TGC (Technical Graduate Course) TECH & TGC (Technical Graduate Course) TECH &
- There is no entrance exam for TGC. The application is only available twice a year, and the recruiting is for the following positions:
- The individual must be a male university graduate with a B.E. or B.Tech degree.
- Age range: 20-27 years old.
- Selection Methodology: Candidates who pass the cutoff are invited to the SSB interview right away.
- This is a Permanent Commission position, and only men are eligible to apply. For the position, there are two rounds of interviews: the first takes place on campus, and the second takes place at the SSB centers.
- Candidates with a B.Tech degree are eligible to apply, as are students in their final and pre-final years.
- Age should be between 18 and 24.
- Candidates must pass two SSB interviews to be considered for this position.
In a nutshell, this post has guided you on how to join the Indian army after college. As discussed, candidates for enlistment into the Indian Army have a variety of alternatives on how to apply. Candidates must be hardworking and willing to work in a variety of situations as the scenario may need.