With high rates of unemployment, getting a job becomes tough in today’s India. For graduates who have just taken their degree from their universities, getting hold of a job is a difficult task.
However, knowing the right places to search for new jobs can help them save a lot of time and energy. So, some platforms which can easily give job alerts to students and graduates would become a great utility.
So, in this post, you will learn about the top seven job portals in India, where you may find a job for free.
Free Job Alert:
This website provides a one-stop solution to getting free job alerts. As the name suggests, this website provides the most informational content for getting all kinds of job alerts, whether it be government or non-government.
- It is widely used by job searchers
- It provides accurate information
Jobsfocal is another excellent website where you can obtain accurate information and facts about any impending government or private job openings. The platform is very active in terms of providing fast job alerts. It also includes an official URL for applying for government positions.
- It offers updates very fast following official announcements
- It has a highly appealing user interface that is well-liked by the audience
- Content is presented in a very nice and easy-to-understand manner
This is another great website to get free job alerts. The navigation on this website is quite easy, and that is why it is very widely used by students and fresh graduates. Not only it is a high-ranking website, but it also provides very accurate and up-to-date information
This great website divides the job alerts into various sections, including the job alerts for private and public sectors. This allows for the visitors to easily list the jobs in which they are interested and remove the jobs in which they are not interested.
• Clearly visible of all text with 1-2 scrolls
• Very pleasing manner of delivering information
This is another of India’s most popular employment sites. This employment portal is becoming increasingly popular among candidates studying for government jobs or any competitive test due to the high quality of its content and information delivery. There are also appropriate sections on its website, such as government employment, private jobs, admit card updates, results, and syllabus, where you may obtain the necessary information.
• Frequently update the sites with the most up-to-date information for visitors
• Provides detailed information.
Collegeduniya is one of the newest and fastest-growing websites for job seekers looking for both government and private employment. It also lists the names of institutions by the state for students interested in B.Tech, Medical, MBA, BA, B.com, and other programs. It has a solid reputation among job searchers because of its user interface and usage of interactive visuals.
• Knows everything there is to know about universities, colleges, and institutes.
• Provides students with all admission and entrance exam information.
This website is also one of the most popular sources of information about current and forthcoming job openings in India. Interested applicants can use this website to look out for test syllabuses, admission card information, answer keys, and result alerts, among other things.
• The website has a really pleasant aspect to it
• Information is also available via applications