A pan card is a very essential document that you need most in your daily life, and it is issued by income tax revenue.
Even though not everyone possesses a PAN card, anybody can get one. So wondering about how to apply pan card online, then stay on this page.
In this post, we will show you how to apply for an online pan card and what steps you will need to follow to complete your pan card registration.
There will be two options for applying for an online pan card. The NSDL website is the first, and the UTIITSL website is the latter.
No matter which method you choose to complete your pan card online registration, be sure not to skip any step.
You can submit an application PAN card online on the NSDL webpage in the following ways:
- Visit the NSDL portal, then select ‘Functionality’ from the drop-down menu on the next window.
- Select the application you’d like to complete.
- Choose a class from the menu and click OK. Afterward when thoroughly fill in your details.
- Then choose a title you want to display on your PAN card (Shri, Smt, or Kumari).
- Keep track of your existing email account so you don’t miss out on much PAN card data.
- Try entering your valid contact information.
- After inputting the Verification information, send your request.
- After that, another page will pop up where you need to make a payment in order to process the next.
- You can use a bank card, a prepaid card, online banking, a paycheck, or a DD to make your payment.
- You will obtain an acceptance code page after completing your PAN card request.
- Place a photograph and signature picture on the appreciation page, sign it using a black pen, and submit it to the Internal Revenue Service. Within 15 days of the date of the online application, send your residency verification, id card, or other supporting papers, together with the receipt.
- Your PAN card number will be emailed to your nominated phone numbers and email information after your credentials have been constant and consistent.
You can submit an application PAN card online on the UTIITSL webpage in the following ways:
- Choose ‘PAN Card for Indian Citizen/NRI’ from the PAN Services project of the UTIITSL webpage.
- Choose among ‘Physical Mode,’ in which you must send a printed-signed request form to the local UTIITSL branch, or the ‘Digital Mode,’ wherein the registration form is verified utilizing the Dsc method or Aadhaar-based eSignature, and you do not need to present a hardcopy.
- Following verification, you can proceed to make the payment online using either BillDesk or PayU India as your payment channel. You can pay using various methods, including internet banking, debit card, credit card, prepaid card, and so on.
- You will receive a payment confirmation after successful payment.
- Attach two passport-sized photos (3.52.5 cms) to the paper form and mark them in the space given.
- Attached is the copy of your identification, residence, and place of birth verification credentials for your registration process of submitting online or to the closest UTIITSL department for processing and distribution of a PAN Card.
In this post, we have guided you on how easily you can apply online for a pan card by following the procedures mentioned earlier.
When submitting your pan card application, please do not skip a single step to successfully register your pan card application.
We hope you have found this informative article helpful if you have any relevant queries about how to apply for pan card online, please post your comment below.